From Heather Gannon, Independent Arbonne Consultant
1. The classic smoky eye is still a hot trend for summer 2011, but you can up the flirt factor by “smudging” the color around the base of the eye and outward to the edges of your eyes for an even bolder, sultrier look. Use bright blues, greens, or even lavender to contrast silver, grey, and pewter when you’re doing the smoky eye for a refreshing change.
2. Summer make up trend: A hot pink eye shadow can make your eyes look bright and beautiful. Blending bright colors on the back of your hand before applying them to your lids will prevent them from overpowering your face. If you’re not ready for hot pink try a softer pink to brighten eyes, if you don’t have any pink eye shadow try using a little pink blusher instead.
3. Besides looking summery, livelier colours brighten the face and bring a youthful glow to your skin. If you tend to stick with neutrals, experiment with just one area of your face. A more vibrant blusher on the apples of the cheeks is a good place to start.
4. For a sun-kissed sheen, dab a small bit of bronzer powder on your forehead, chin and nose. Wet the powder bronzer and it transforms into a sheer cream that glides on to add intense colour to eyes, lips, and face. Bronzers are perfect for year-round sun-kissed radiance.
5. Lipsticks or lip glosses in brighter shades will make your skin glow. First outline your lips with a nude lip pencil or with a natural-toned lip liner and use a lipstick brush to apply the colour evenly. Remove the excess with a tissue and then apply a second layer for a more saturated and longer-lasting lipstick colour.
6. Want glowing skin? Grab a body scrub and hit the shower. Gently rub your exfoliator in circular movements on your entire body from the shoulders down (you’ll want a facial exfoliator for your face and neck) and rinse clean. Continue to do this 2-3 times a week for year-round beautiful skin.
7. On a hot day, it’s best to use a tinted moisturizer so that your skin doesn’t feel so heavy during the day.
8. For a natural-looking eyeliner and the illusion of lusher, fuller lashes, use a dark brown eye pencil and carefully press a series of dots between your lashes following your lash line.
9. To know “where to glow” bend over for 30 seconds, then slowly stand up. Where your cheeks are flushed is where you are meant to blush. Apply your blusher there and it will be naturally rosy every time.
10. And a great tip for all year round to keep your mascara lasting longer; Don’t pump the applicator wand in the mascara tube. Doing so will trap air inside and cause the mascara to dry out. Instead, twist the wand to collect more mascara on the brush.
Do you tell friends about a great movie you saw or a great restaurant you enjoyed? Guess what? You are already doing network marketing, just not getting paid for it. Why not get paid to show people about our amazing vegan certified products? Arbonne – For fantastic beauty and skin care products as well as a great opportunity to run your own business visit: www.YourBeautifulBest.com or Heather’s Facebook Page, http://www.facebook.com/heatherarbonne
Would you like to write an article for morethanmummies.com?
Click here to find out more
If you like this post please share, like or tweet