UPDATE: Submissions now closed please see
to help decide who should win our competition!
Submission period for entries ends on 20th January 2012.
Now that Christmas is over and the New Year has begun, we’re going to try something new on the website and run a voting competition. This competition will be for the best card for Valentine’s day.
The competition is for Valentines Card Competition made by mums.
There is only one photo permitted per entrant.
Competition open to UK mums only and it can be a card you make and sell as a business or something you do as a hobby.
If you would like to submit an entry, simply fill in the form below and upload a photograph of your card. The card must be handmade.
The submission period for entries ends on the 20th January 2012 (You will receive an email when the submission period has ended reminding you of the time voting begins.)
You can upload photographs in .jpg and .png. format. There is an upload limit of 1MB
The voting period will be from from 21st January – 4th February 2012. The voting part competition will take place in a seperate post on our Competitions Page which will be visible from 21st January.
The winner will be the photo that receives the most votes and will be and announced on our Facebook page on 5th February 2012.
The prize for the card maker who receives the most votes will be lots of fab promotion including:
- An interview feature on our website also appearing in our newsletter, this can be either to promote you as a business or show off your talents if it as a hobby and we will liaise with the winner about the feature.
(The winner will not have to have to be featured if they do not wish to.)
This will feature on our website home page as well as the features page and will be promoted via our social media pages.
- Promotional ‘shout outs’ from us on our Facebook pages and on our Twitter page.
- A year’s free enhanced listing in our directory.
- A free logo advert on our newsletter for 2 months.
- A free logo advert on our blog for 2 months.
…And a More Than Mummies Goody Bag worth at least £20 (contents to be confirmed)
Entry Submission Form:
You will recieve an email within 48 hours confirming your entry.
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than 11.59pm on the 20th January 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be the photo that receives the most votes at the close of the voting on the 4th February. Entrants will be notified when the voting period begins. The voting period will be from from 9am on 21st January – 11pm on 4th February 2012.
7. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
10. If you wish to be removed from the competition please email us asap – firstname.lastname@example.org .