UPDATE: Submissions now closed please see
to help decide who should win our competition!
Due to the popularity and success of our Valentines card voting competition we are pleased to announce our next voting competition ‘Handmade Gifts for Mothers Day’. As this is quite a broad category we will be including some restrictions.
The item must be handmade by the entrant and be suitable for a Mother’s Day gift.
The item must be £30 or under in price.
The item cannot be edible, ie, cakes or confectionary. And please no greetings cards.
There will be a maximum of 50 entries.
Only one item is permitted per entrant.
The competition is FREE to enter.
The competition is for Handmade Mothers Day Gifts made by mums. There is only one photo permitted per entrant.
The competition is open to UK entrants only and it can be an item you make and sell as a business or something you do as a hobby. The cost to buy must be £30 or under.
If you would like to submit an entry, simply fill in the form below and upload a photograph of your item. The item must be handmade.
The submission period for entries ends at 11pm on the 28th February 2012 (You will receive an email when the submission period has ended reminding you of the time voting begins.)
You can upload photographs in .jpg, .gif, and .png. format. There is an upload limit of 2MB
The voting period will be from 9am, 1st March – 11pm, 17th March 2012. And any voters have one voting opportunity throughout the contest. Voting will be done via email entries.
The winner will be the photo that receives the most votes and will be announced on 18th March 2012.
The prize for the gift maker who receives the most votes will be:
Lots of fab promotion including:
An interview feature on our website also appearing in our newsletter, this can be either to promote you as a business or show off your talents if it as a hobby and we will liaise with the winner about the feature. (The winner will not have to have to be featured if they do not wish to.) This will feature on our home page as well as the features page and will be promoted via our social media pages.
Promotional ‘shout out’ from us on our Facebook pages and on our Twitter page.
A year’s free enhanced listing in our directory.
A free logo advert on our newsletter for 2 months.
A free logo advert on our blog for 2 months.
And a More Than Mummies Goody Bag perfect for some pampering, worth at least £30
(Contents to be confirmed)
We will be promoting the voting stage of the competition regularly so it could be a great way to get your items seen! We also include links to where your item is available to buy from, so even if you don’t win, you may get some new interest in your items and your business. The competition is free to enter and we hope you will have fun taking part.
Very best of luck to all who enter! x
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
To enter simply fill in the form below and upload a photo of your item.
Submission period now closed.
The voting part of the competition will take place in a seperate post on our Competitions Page which will be visible from 9am on the 1st March. Unlike our Valentines Voting competition, votes will be made by email and the standings updated daily.
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than 11pm on the 28th February 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be the photo that receives the most votes at the close of the voting on the 4th February. Entrants will be notified when the voting period begins. The voting period will be from from 9am on 1st March 2012 – 11pm on 17th March 2012.
7. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
10. If you wish to be removed from the competition please email us asap – email@example.com .
11. If at any time during the competition we find out or are informed that the item is not handmade or you are claiming someone else’s work as your own, then you could be disqualified.