Finally the weather is starting to warm up and it’s even sunny as I write this in a usually grey Manchester! We’ve had lots of wonderful new articles added to the website this month and as it’s getting a little warmer the ones I’ve been taking notice of are the ones to help me get in shape! The season for hiding under baggy jumpers and big cardigans is nearly at an end and if it’s as lovely as last April, I reckon I’ve got about a month to get rid of my bingo wings and other wobbly bits and I don’t really fancy my chances!
Anyway, here’s a list of all the new articles added in February,
(Click on the title to read the full article)
We’ve had a fantastic response to the articles on the website and we have received some wonderful feedback on how the articles are both helping the contributors increase their website traffic and social media fan base and how they are helping to inspire our readers.
We’d love to add some more articles on a variety of topics, here are some suggestions:
- Your experience as a mum running her own business or advice and guidance for other mums thinking about setting up their own business.
- Proffessional advice for business mums, accounts, tax, legalities, HR, promotion, marketing, health and safety, etc.
- Your predictions for 2012; what will be popular fashion wise, make-up trends; party trends; wedding trends; etc!
- We’d also love more recipes and tutorials. Especially recipes that are quick and healthy and help out busy mums!
- We’d also love to add some creative articles to our website, story sample, poems, cartoons etc.
If you are interested in writing an article for morethanmummies.com Click here to find out more
New Collaborative Post – Best Advice Your Mother Gave You
As part of More Than Mummies we aim to come up with novel ways to help you promote your business(or blog), that’s why we run the free monthly themed showcases and encourage articles for our website, although we know not everyone has time to sit down and write an article and this month’s showcase theme may not be suitable for your product or skills.
Before Christmas we tried a little collaborative post Helpful Christmas Tips where you could submit a tip to make Christmas a little easier, more fun or less stressful and also include a link to your website, business Facebook page or blog. These tips proved really popular both with those submitting tips and also the audience of readers so this is something we’re thinking of doing this a little more often. Fun themes where you only need to send us a paragraph or even a sentence and you get to include your link. Of course if you want to send us something and you don’t have a business to promote that’s absolutely fine, we can even add them anonymously if you prefer.
As it’s nearly Mother’s Day we’d love to do a post on ‘The Best Advice Your Mother Gave You’,
We’ll start to add these to a new post on the site as soon as we get them and if you’d like to take part please email email@example.com with.
· Your piece of advice – could be a sentence or a paragraph
· your name – how you would like it to be published, ie full name or first name, county, business name, etc.
· you can also include a link to your business website or Facebook/Twitter page, blog to help promote your business (you don’t have to and if you like it can even be anonymous)
The post has now been published: www.morethanmummies.com/2012/03/the-best-advice-your-mother-gave-you take a look and share your advice.
Our voting competition for Gifts for Mother’s Day made by mums is nearly at a close and it has been a really close contest with the winner still to be decided. If you would like to vote please see http://www.morethanmummies.com/2012/03/vote-for-your-favourite-mothers-day-gift/
We’ll be announcing our next voting competition very soon, it’s a great way to get your items seen even if you don’t win! These competitions will always be free to enter and hopefully fun to take part in.
To stay up to date with new features and competitions
We also have some other competitions running at the moment:
And if you’d like to win some flowers, chocolates and £100 to spend at Vertbaudet check out Fantastic Mothers Day Competition from Vertbaudet – Win £100 to Spend with Vertbaudet as well as Flowers and Chocolates
For all competitions see: http://www.morethanmummies.com/category/competitions/
If you would like to sponsor our newsletter or would details of ways to advertise with More Than Mummies see our Advertise Page