UPDATE: Submissions now closed please see
to help decide who should win our competition!
Our Handmade Gifts for Mothers Day Competition was another fab competition, every entry was something you’d be over the moon to recieve for Mother’s Day, and Just Jasmine Boutique’s mug cozy was a very popular winner!
You also had the opportunity to help decide what our next voting competition would be and the most popular choice was celebration cakes. So with that in mind we are pleased to announce our next voting competition is ‘Wedding Cakes’. This will hopefully be a wonderful opportuntity to get your creations seen just as wedding season is approaching and the wedding fairs are in full swing.
The cake must be made by the entrant.
There will be a maximum of 40 entries, and these will be on a first come first served basis, once we have the maximum number or the submission period is closed we will not be able to accept any more entries. When we are no longer accepting entries it will be advertised on this page.
The competition is FREE to enter.
The competition is for Wedding Cakes made by mums. There is only one photo permitted per entrant.
The competition is open to UK entrants only and it can be a cake you make and sell as a business or something you do as a hobby.
If you would like to submit an entry, simply fill in the form below and upload a photograph of your item.
The submission period for entries ends at Midnight on the 7th April 2012 (You will receive an email when the submission period has ended reminding you of the time voting begins.)
You can upload photographs in .jpg, .gif, and .png. format. There is an upload limit of 2MB
The voting period will be from 9am, 8th April – Midnight, 29th April 2012. And any voters have one voting opportunity throughout the contest. Voting will be done via email entries.
The winner will be the photo that receives the most votes and will be announced on 30th April 2012.
The prize for the cake maker who receives the most votes will be:
Lots of fab promotion including:
An interview feature on our website also appearing in our newsletter, this can be either to promote you as a business or show off your talents if it as a hobby and we will liaise with the winner about the feature. (The winner will not have to have to be featured if they do not wish to.) This will feature on our home page as well as the features page and will be promoted via our social media pages.
Promotional ‘shout out’ from us on our Facebook pages and on our Twitter page.
A year’s free Enhanced Listing in our directory.
A free logo advert on our newsletter for 2 months.
A free logo advert on our blog for 2 months.
And…as a little extra we will also send you a little More Than Mummies goody bag.
A Great Way to Promote your Business
We will be promoting the voting stage of the competition regularly so it could be a great way to get your items seen! We also include a link to where your cake is available from, so even if you don’t win, you may get some new interest in your business. The competition is free to enter and we hope you will have fun taking part.
Very best of luck to all who enter! x
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
To enter simply fill in the form below and upload a photo of your item.
Submission period now closed and we can no longer accept entries.
You will receive an email confirming your entry.
The voting part of the competition will take place in a seperate post on our Competitions Page which will be visible from 9am on the 8th April. Unlike our Valentines Voting competition, votes will be made by email and the standings updated daily.
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than midnight on the 7th April 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be the photo that receives the most votes at the close of the voting on the 29th April. Entrants will be notified when the voting period begins. The voting period will be from from 9am 8th April – Midnight, 29th April 2012..
7. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email (usually the following day), as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
10. If you wish to be removed from the competition please email us a.s.a.p. – email@example.com .
11. If at any time during the competition we find out or are informed that you are claiming someone else’s work as your own, then you could be disqualified.
If you would like to sponsor this competition please see Ways to advertise with More Than Mummies for more details.