Competition Closes 9th April 2012
More Than Mummies are pleased to announce a wonderful new competition in association with tibits.
Ground breaking restaurant concept, tibits, opened its first UK eatery – an all-day, vegetarian restaurant, bar with ‘food to go’ – in October 2008. The food offering in the London outlet, follows in the footsteps of the five phenomenally successful Swiss restaurants.
The focal point of the restaurant, located in Heddon Street, in the heart of Regent Street’s Food Quarter, is a giant ‘food boat’ ,containing over 40 delicious, healthy yet affordable hot dishes, salads, desserts and smoothies/drinks. Customers can opt for either a plate to eat in or a ‘food to go’ container; either way, the food is charged for by weight. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu is influenced by a wide variety of cuisines, from Asian and Indian to Mediterranean.
Guests can enjoy the tasty tibits menu from early morning with coffee, a breakfast buffet and freshly squeezed juices, through to late at night with an extensive range of cocktails, wines and beers, all in a stylish yet relaxing atmosphere.’
For your chance to win a fabulous meal for 2 at tibits restaurant, Heddon Street, London, simply complete the form below.
Find tibits on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tibits.uk
and Twitter http://twitter.com/tibits_uk
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than Midnight on the 9th April 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. The prize includes P&P, a voucher will be sent to the winner which can then be redeemed at Tibits Restaurant. The prize will be a meal and drinks up to the value of £50 per head and excludes Champagne.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be selected at random.
7. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.