The Voting is now closed and the Photograph with the most votes is 18. Gorgeous natural light, Girl with Bluebells & Union Jack dress by Tracy Williams Studio Photography,
Below are the entries for our Photograph Competition!
Please click on the image thumbnails to open the image gallery, this will enable you to see a larger picture and more details of the photograph. Take your time, there are lots of lovely photos to choose from. Once you’ve chosen your favourite you can vote by completing the form below.
Please note, the images are displayed in a random order for fairness so please ensure you double check the number and title of the photo you would like to vote for, once cast votes cannot be changed.
Want to help us decide what we should feature in our next voting competition? See the poll below.
The votes are via email, to vote for your favourite photo please fill out the form below: The voting period will be from 9am, 14th May – Midnight, 3rd June 2012. And any voters have one voting opportunity throughout the contest. Voting will be done via email entries.
Voting is now closed.
An update of who is in the lead will be available here each evening.
The winner will be emailed and announced on the More Than Mummies Facebook page on the 4th June 2012
The prize for the?photographer who receives the most votes will be:
Lots of fab promotion including:
An interview feature on our website also appearing in our newsletter, this can be either to promote you as a business or show off your talents if it as a hobby and we will liaise with the winner about the feature. (The winner will not have to have to be featured if they do not wish to.) This will feature on our home page as well as the features page and will be promoted via our social media pages.
Promotional ‘shout out’ from us on our Facebook pages and on our Twitter page.
A year’s free enhanced listing in our directory.
A free logo advert on our newsletter for 2 months.
A free logo advert on our blog for 2 months.
And a little More Than Mummies Goody Bag!
Very best of luck to all who’ve entered! x
Links to the entrants website or Facebook page:
1. My girl in a field by Delia McDonagh Photography, www.deliamcdonaghphotography.com
2. On the beach … in the rain! by Sue Kennedy Photography Ltd, www.Suekennedy.co.uk
3. When it shines! – Brighton Beach by katie Rouse Photography, www.facebook.com/katierousephotography
4. Bright baby bluebells by Miss K. Wordley
5. Nature Celebrates by Pink Princesses and Blue Monkey Gifts, www.facebook.com/PinkPrincessesandBlueMonkeygifts
6. ‘Deserted Beach’ Edinburgh by Jen Meiklejon Child & Lifestyle Photography, www.jenmeiklejon.com
7. London Bridge by Emmy-Lou Photography, www.facebook.com/emmylouphotography
8. To the Beach – Whatever the Weather by Portia Crossley Photography, www.portiacrossleyphotography.co.uk
9. Flight of the Bumble Bee by New Generation Photography www.facebook.com/NewGenerationPhotography
10. Fun in the forest (Autumn) by Smile Baby, www.smile-baby.co.uk
11. British Summer Love by Sarah J. Thomas Photography, www.sarahjthomas.com
12. The Doorway – A view of a church in Dunster, Somerset by Finleys Footprints, www.finleysfootprints.com
13. Bubbles at the Fair – Westminister, London by Exquisite Gifts & Treats, www.facebook.com/pages/Exquisite-Gifts-Treats/118285171608462
14. A very British Fete – Enford, Wiltshire by Windle Photography, www.aaronwindlephotography.co.uk
15. Cane Men by Giggles – Party Bags, www.facebook.com/partybygiggles
16. That one sunny Saturday! by Denise McDonald Photography, www.denisemcdonaldphotography.com
17. Hats off to being British! by Naomi Calverd Photography, www.naomicalverdphotography.co.uk
18. Gorgeous natural light, Girl with Bluebells & Union Jack dress by Tracy Williams Studio Photography, www.facebook.com/twspuk
For competition details and terms and conditions please see Photography Competition – ‘Quintessentially British’ Please note that once voting has started we can no longer accept new entries.
Help us decide what theme we should do for our next voting competition:
Please see our advertise page if you would be interested in sponsoring one of our future voting competitions and include your advert on this page.
Let us know your favourite item and why in the comments below.