Ends 10th August.
We are pleased to announce another little giveaway for August, perfect for those jetting off for a little sunshine! Or those (like me) who are not going anywhere and are desperately hoping the sun returns to the UK! It has to at some point, right?
Our little Summer Holiday Goody Bag consists of:
- A Piz Buin suncare set containing two suncreams (day long) and one aftersun
- Some fab Kiehls skincare minatures
- A pretty turquoise glass pendant
- …And a copy of the very popular ’50 Shades of Grey’ for some holiday reading!
To enter this giveaway simply complete the form below.
Giveaway now closed
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK entrants only aged 18 and over.
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than Midnight on the 10th August 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. The prize includes P&P
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be selected at random.
7. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
This competition is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Piz Buin, Kiehls or Arrow Books. This competition is listied on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
If you would like to advertise a competition you are running on our website please see www.morethanmummies.com/advertise for more details.
If you like this post please share, like or tweet