Sponsored by PrettySpecial.co.uk
Submission period now closed please see www.morethanmummies.com/2012/08/character-cake-pop-competition-vote-for-your-favourite/ and vote for your favourite
(we’ve had to extend the submission period and delay the voting period due to some planned maintenance and holidays)
Win fab promotion for your business or a £30 gift voucher plus a MTM goody bag worth at least £20!
(gift voucher available instead of the promotional aspect of the prize if you are entering as a hobbyist)
Our voting competitions get seen by thousands of visitors to the site which gives all the entrants a wonderful opportunity to show off their creations and in turn promote themselves and their business or hobby.
During our last competition you had the opportunity to help decide what our next voting competition would be and a popular choice was cake pops. So with that in mind we are pleased to announce our next voting competition is for ‘Character Cake Pops’. We thought this would a really fun theme for summer.
The requirements are that the cake pop basically has a face! It doesn’t need to be a well known character it could be an animal, princess, pirate, etc. etc. the possibilities are endless!
This will hopefully be another fantastic opportuntity to get your work seen and increase awareness of your business or talents.
The ‘Cake Pop’ must be made by the entrant.
There will be a maximum of 50 entries, and these will be on a first come first served basis, once we have the maximum number or the submission period has reached the submission deadline we will not be able to accept any more entries. When we are no longer accepting entries it will be advertised on this page.
The competition is FREE to enter.
There is only one photo permitted per entrant.
The competition is open to UK entrants only and it can be something you do professionally or as a hobby.
If you would like to submit an entry, simply fill in the form below and upload your photograph.
The submission period for entries ends at Midnight on the 19th August 2012 (You will receive an email when the submission period has ended reminding you of the time voting begins.)
You can upload photographs in .jpg, .gif, and .png. format. There is an upload limit of 2MB
It is perfectly acceptable for the image to be watermarked or have your copyright logo displayed.
The voting period will be from 9am, 21st August – Midnight, 9th September 2012. And any voters have one voting opportunity throughout the contest. Voting will be done via email entries.
The winner will be the photo that receives the most votes and will be announced on 10th September 2012.
The prize for the cake maker who receives the most votes will be:
Lots of fab promotion including:
An interview feature on our website also appearing in our newsletter, this can be either to promote you as a business or show off your talents if it as a hobby and we will liaise with the winner about the feature. (The winner will not have to have to be featured if they do not wish to.) This will feature on our home page as well as the features page and will be promoted via our social media pages.
Promotional ‘shout out’ from us on our Facebook pages and on our Twitter page.
A year’s free Enhanced Listing in our directory.
A free logo advert on our newsletter for 2 months.
A free logo advert on our blog for 2 months.
And…as a little extra we will also send you a little More Than Mummies goody bag worth £20.
If you are entering purely as a hobbyist and don’t want to receive the promotional aspect of the prize you will have the option of receiving our goody bag and a £30 voucher from a store of your choice if you win!
A Great Way to Promote your Business
We will be promoting the voting stage of the competition regularly so it could be a great way to get your items seen! We also include a link to your website or social media page, so even if you don’t win, you may get some new interest in your business. The competition is FREE to enter and we hope you will have fun taking part.
Very best of luck to all who enter! x
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch email@example.com
To enter simply fill in the form below and upload your photo.
Submission period now closed
You will receive an email confirming your entry. (If you do not receive an email by the time voting is due to begin please email us in case we haven’t received your entry.)
The voting part of the competition will take place in a seperate post on our Competitions Page which will be visible from 9am on the 1st August 2012. Unlike our Valentines Voting competition, votes will be made by email and the standings updated daily.
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than midnight on the 19th August 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be the photo that receives the most votes at the close of the voting. Entrants will be notified when the voting period begins. The voting period will be from from 9am, 21st August – Midnight, 9th September 2012.
7. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email (usually the following day), as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
10. If you wish to be removed from the competition please email us a.s.a.p. – firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. If at any time during the competition we find out or are informed that you are claiming someone else’s work as your own, then you could be disqualified.
If you would like to sponsor this competition please see Ways to advertise with More Than Mummies for more details. Your banner would placed at the top of the voting page and could be seen by thousands of visitors.
If you like this post please share, like or tweet