Submission period for entries now closed.
It’s time to do a little fun voting competition that everyone can take part in and as decided by you in the poll on our Character Cake Pop Competition – Vote for your Favourite! page the theme will be ‘Cutest Pet’, so we would love photos of your pets so we can go ‘Awwwwwww!’ over.
The pet must be owned by the entrant.
There will be a maximum of 50 entries, and these will be on a first come first served basis, once we have the maximum number or the submission period has reached the submission deadline we will not be able to accept any more entries. When we are no longer accepting entries it will be advertised on this page.
The competition is FREE to enter.
There is only one photo permitted per entrant.
The competition is open to UK entrants only.
If you would like to submit an entry, simply fill in the form below and upload your photograph.
The submission period for entries ends at Midnight on the 22nd September 2012 (You will receive an email when the submission period has ended reminding you of the time voting begins.)
You can upload photographs in .jpg, .gif, and .png. format. There is an upload limit of 2MB
It is perfectly acceptable for the image to be watermarked or have your copyright logo displayed.
The voting period will be from 9am, 25th September – Midnight, 14th October 2012. And any voters have one voting opportunity throughout the contest. Voting will be done via email entries.
The winner will be the photo that receives the most votes and will be announced on 15th October 2012.
The prize for the owner of the pet who’s photograph receives the most votes will be a £30 voucher from a high street store of their choice and a little More Than Mummies Goody bag, we’ll also arrange a little goody bag for the winning animal with some treats and goodies!
Very best of luck to all who enter! x
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
To enter simply fill in the form below and upload your photo.
Submission period for entries now closed.
You will receive an email confirming your entry, usually within 72 hours. (If you do not receive an email by the time voting is due to begin please email us in case we haven’t received your entry.)
The voting part of the competition will take place in a seperate post on our Competitions Page which will be visible from 9am on the 25th September 2012. Unlike our Valentines Voting competition, votes will be made by email and the standings updated daily.
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than midnight on the 22nd September 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be the photo that receives the most votes at the close of the voting. Entrants will be notified when the voting period begins. The voting period will be from from 9am, 25th September – Midnight, 14th October 2012.
7. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email (usually the following day), as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
10. If you wish to be removed from the competition please email us a.s.a.p. – email@example.com .
11. If at any time during the competition we find out or are informed that you are claiming someone else’s photograph as your own, then you could be disqualified.
This competition is listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
If you would like to sponsor this competition please see Ways to advertise with More Than Mummies for more details. Your banner would placed at the top of the voting page and could be seen by thousands of visitors.
If you like this post please share, like or tweet