Ends 30th September 2012
This month we also have a little extra for our Forum users, we’re giving away a £20 gift voucher (from a store of the winners choice) to one of our Forum posters chosen at random AND we’re also giving away a £50 voucher to the Forum user who posts the best piece of advice in any of the topics in our business advice sections.
This can be advice on one or more of a variety of topics in these catagories:
Support Each Other (To cover any other advice that might help mums who also run a business.)
See our post in announcements in our forum and below for full terms and conditions www.morethanmummies.com/forum/announcements/september-giveaway-for-forum-users
To register for our forum Click Here or through the Forum tab in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
Terms and Conditions for our Forum Giveaway
1. The competition is open to UK entrants only who are registered on our forum. This includes new members registering in September as well as exisiting members.
2. – £20 voucher giveaway – A forum user will be chosen at random, the forum users must have posted at least one post in any of the forum topics during the month of September to be included in the draw for the giveaway.
– £50 voucher for best piece of advice will be awarded to the forum post which is deemed by us at More Than Mummies to be the best piece of advice during the month of September. This post must be posted in any of the categories under the general heading of ‘Business Advice’. This can be as a stand alone post or in reply to someone seeking advice. Ends Midnight 30th September.
3. Any prizes are as stated. The winner may choose which store they would like the voucher from. We will liaise with the winner to arrange their prize. If for any reason their first choice is not available we will arrange a suitable alternative. Prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. The prize includes P&P where applicable
4. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the email address used to register for this forum. Please make sure the email address provided is correct or update your contact details as necessary. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
5. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
7. The winner/s will be able to refuse the prize if they wish, in this case another winner/s will be chosen.
This competition is listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
If you like this post please share, like or tweet