We’ve had a lovely variety of articles added this month, including some fab advice for new businesses and some inspiring article from mums who have started their own businesses to be able to spend more time with their children. We also added a couple of fab new recipes and a paper windmill tutorial which is perfect to make with the children, or to use as party decorations that the kids can take home.
Here are all the other wonderful articles added last month:
(Click on the titles above to redirect to the full article on our website)
We’d love lots more articles on a variety of topics, if you would like to get involved please see www.morethanmummies.com/would-you-like-to-write-an-article it could be a wonderful way to promote your business, hobby or good cause.
Or if you’ve not got time to write and article but you’d still like a fun way to promote your business check out our latest collaborative post ‘A Little Bit of Inspiration – Motivational Quotes’ share your favourite quote and a link to your website, social media page or blog. www.morethanmummies.com/2012/09/a-little-bit-of-inspiration-motivational-quotes/
We also have some new giveaways and a fab new voting competition and details can be found below.
To stay up to date with new features, showcases and competitions:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/morethanmummies
or follow us on Twitter @morethanmummies
We have a fab giveaway this month for a More Than Mummies Goody Bag, contents include:
- A More Than Mummies Tea Break Mug and some Biscuits to enjoy the rare moments when you get to put your feet up!
- An Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Gift Set, Including Skin Protectant, Moisturiser, Body Treatment, Hand Treatment and Lip Balm
- A Pretty Pink Glass Heart Pendant.
The voting is well underway in our ‘Cake Pop Competition’ Sponsored by PrettySpecial.co.uk. There are some fab entries, come and see which one you like best and cast your vote.
We have also just announced a new voting competition and this is a fun one to get involved in ‘Cutest Pet Competition’
Upload a photo of your pet and the photo that receives the most votes will receive a £30 voucher for a high street store of their choice as well as a More Than Mumies Goody bag, and we’ll also arrange some treats and goodies for the winning pet. Photos entries must be received by midnight 22nd September 2012. www.morethanmummies.com/2012/09/a-bit-of-fun-cutest-pet-voting-competition
We also have a little extra for our Forum users, we’re giving away a £20 gift voucher (from a store of the winners choice) to one of our Forum posters chosen at random AND we’re also giving away a £50 voucher to the Forum user who posts the best piece of advice in any of the topics in our business advice sections. See our post in announcements in our forum for full terms and conditions.
The winner of our ‘Journal of a Student Midwife’ Book giveaway was Kathy Cakebread from Kent. We hope you enjoy the book!
We’re still awaiting a reply from the winner of our Summer Goody Bag giveaway, please check your email spam/trash folders.
Add a More Than Mummies Badge to your Website or Blog
If you have listed your business in our directory, have contributed an article to our features section or have entered an item in one of our voting competitions or showcases you can now display a badge on your website or blog.
If you would like to add a badge please see: www.morethanmummies.com/badges
Or if you would like to add your business to our directory please see www.morethanmummies.com/list-your-business
Terms and Conditions for our Forum Giveaway
1. The competition is open to UK entrants only who are registered on our forum. This includes new members registering in September as well as exisiting members.
2. – £20 voucher giveaway – A forum user will be chosen at random, the forum users must have posted at least one post in any of the forum topics during the month of September to be included in the draw for the giveaway.
– £50 voucher for best piece of advice will be awarded to the forum post which is deemed by us at More Than Mummies to be the best piece of advice during the month of September. This post must be posted in any of the categories under the general heading of ‘Business Advice’. This can be as a stand alone post or in reply to someone seeking advice. Ends Midnight 30th September.
3. Any prizes are as stated. The winner may choose which store they would like the voucher from. We will liaise with the winner to arrange their prize. If for any reason their first choice is not available we will arrange a suitable alternative. Prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. The prize includes P&P where applicable
4. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the email address used to register for this forum. Please make sure the email address provided is correct or update your contact details as necessary. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
5. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
7. The winner/s will be able to refuse the prize if they wish, in this case another winner/s will be chosen.
If you like this post please share, like or tweet