Submission period for entries closes at midnight on 18th November 2012
Sponsored by PrettySpecial.co.uk
Win some fabulous promotion for your business and a MTM goody bag worth at least £30!
Our voting competitions get seen by thousands of visitors to the site which gives all the entrants a wonderful opportunity to show off their creations and in turn promote themselves and their business or hobby.
We are pleased to announce our next voting competition is for ‘Sock Animals’. We know lots of you make these wonderful creatures and we thought this would be a really fun theme and could really help show off your work and give people ideas for alternative Christmas present ideas. So just by taking part and getting your work seen you may get some new admirers of your work and hopefully some new sales!
The ‘Sock Animal’ must be made by the entrant. It can be a traditional Sock Monkey or any other animal that you have created from socks!
There will be a maximum of 50 entries, and these will be on a first come first served basis, once we have the maximum number or the submission period has reached the submission deadline we will not be able to accept any more entries. When we are no longer accepting entries it will be advertised on this page.
The competition is FREE to enter.
There is only one photo permitted per entrant. We would prefer photographs of an individual sock animal.
The competition is open to UK entrants only and it can be something you do professionally or as a hobby.
If you would like to submit an entry, simply fill in the form below and upload your photograph.
The submission period for entries ends at Midnight on the 18th November 2012 (You will receive an email when the submission period has ended reminding you of the time voting begins.)
You can upload photographs in .jpg, .gif, and .png. format. There is an upload limit of 2MB
It is perfectly acceptable for the image to be watermarked or have your copyright logo displayed.
The voting period will be from 9am, 19th November – Midnight, 2nd December 2012. And any voters have one voting opportunity throughout the contest. Voting will be done via email entries.
The winner will be the photo that receives the most votes and will be announced on 3rd December 2012.
The prize for the ’Sock Animal’ maker who receives the most votes will be:
Lots of fab promotion including:
An interview feature on our website also appearing in our newsletter, this can be either to promote you as a business or show off your talents if it as a hobby and we will liaise with the winner about the feature. (The winner will not have to have to be featured if they do not wish to.) This will feature on our home page as well as the features page and will be promoted via our social media pages.
Promotional ‘shout out’ from us on our Facebook pages and on our Twitter page.
A year’s free Enhanced Listing in our directory.
A free logo advert on our newsletter for 2 months.
A free logo advert on our blog for 2 months.
And…as a little extra we will also send you a little More Than Mummies goody bag worth at least £30.
(If the winner has entered as a hobbyist and does NOT wish to receive any of the promotional aspect of the prize we will send them an enhanhaced goody bag! Worth at least £50!)
A Great Way to Promote your Business
We will be promoting the voting stage of the competition regularly so it could be a great way to get your items seen! We also include a link to your website or social media page, so even if you don’t win, you may get some new interest in your business. The competition is FREE to enter and we hope you will have fun taking part.
Very best of luck to all who enter! x
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
To enter simply fill in the form below and upload your photo.
You will receive an email confirming your entry. (If you do not receive an email by the time voting is due to begin please email us in case we haven’t received your entry.)
The voting part of the competition will take place in a seperate post on our Competitions Page which will be visible from 9am on the 19th November 2012. Unlike our Valentines Voting competition, votes will be made by email and the standings updated frequently.
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than midnight on the 18th November 2012. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be the photo that receives the most votes at the close of the voting. Entrants will be notified when the voting period begins. The voting period will be from from 9am, 19th November – Midnight, 2nd December 2012.
7. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email (usually the following day), as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
10. If you wish to be removed from the competition you can do so at any time by emailing us – email@example.com .
11. If at any time during the competition we find out or are informed that you are claiming someone else’s work as your own, then you could be disqualified.
If you would like to sponsor a future voting competition please see Ways to advertise with More Than Mummies for more details. Your banner would placed at the top of the voting page and could be seen by thousands of visitors.
If you like this post please share, like or tweet