Sponsored by PrettySpecial.co.uk
The Voting is now closed and the Sock Creation with the most votes is: 5. Dreams Catcher by Handmade Crafts of Letchworth, www.facebook.com/HandmadeCraftsOfLetchworth
Congratulations to the winner!
And well done and thank you to all who took part, all the entries were fantastic!
Below are the entries for our Sock Animal Competition!
Please click on the image thumbnails to open the image gallery, this will enable you to see a larger picture. Take your time, there are lots of little fantastic creations to choose from. Once you’ve chosen your favourite you can vote by completing the form below.
Please note, the images are displayed in a random order for fairness so please ensure you double check the number and title of the photo you would like to vote for, once cast votes cannot be changed.
The votes are via email, to vote for your favourite photo please fill out the form below: The voting period will be from 9am, 19th November – Midnight, 2nd December 2012. And any voters have one voting opportunity throughout the contest. Voting will be done via email entries.
Voting in now closed.
An update of who is in the lead will be available here each evening.
Final Scores in our Competition.
The winner will be emailed and announced on the More Than Mummies Facebook page on the 3rd December 2012
The prize for the ’Sock Animal’ maker who receives the most votes will be:
Lots of fab promotion including:
An interview feature on our website also appearing in our newsletter, this can be either to promote you as a business or show off your talents if it as a hobby and we will liaise with the winner about the feature. (The winner will not have to have to be featured if they do not wish to.) This will feature on our home page as well as the features page and will be promoted via our social media pages.
Promotional ‘shout out’ from us on our Facebook pages and on our Twitter page.
A year’s free Enhanced Listing in our directory.
A free logo advert on our newsletter for 2 months.
A free logo advert on our blog for 2 months.
And…as a little extra we will also send you a little More Than Mummies goody bag worth at least £30.
(If the winner has entered as a hobbyist and does NOT wish to receive any of the promotional aspect of the prize we will send them an enhanced goody bag! Worth at least £50!)
Links to the entrants website or Facebook page:
1. Newest addition to the CE Certified range…Allee Cat by Sockiez Zoo, www.sockiezzoo.co.uk
2. Meet the Mousevaark by Rubbish Revamped, www.rubbishrevamped.org.uk
3. Wonky Donkey by Mae Bee Baby Makes, www.maebeebaby.co.uk
4. Rock Sock Monkey by Harriet-Rose Sews, www.facebook.com/HarrietRoseSews
5. Dreams Catcher by Handmade Crafts of Letchworth, www.facebook.com/HandmadeCraftsOfLetchworth
6. Sockutan by Sockedelic, www.facebook.com/sockedelic
7. Festive Monkeys by Monkey Magic, www.facebook.com/pages/Monkey-Magic/179579292106954
8. Mr and Mrs by Maria’s Makes, www.facebook.com/mariasmakes
9. “Movember” Poirot by SockMonkey-UK, www.sockmonkey-uk.com
10. RUDY – the sock monkey Reindeer, by Sock Monkey Mania
11. Meowchu by The Ginger Zoo, www.facebook.com/TheGingerZoo
12. Rudolph the Red Nosed Sock Deer by Craftee Fox, www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Craftee-Fox/314363518633463
13. Mr Red, your cuddly friend by Handcrafted by Picto, www.facebook.com/HandcraftedbyPicto
Please see our advertise page if you would be interested in sponsoring one of our future voting competitions and include your advert on this page.
Also from our Sponsor - Win a Crochet Horse Soft Toy by Sebra Courtesy of Pretty Special
Ends 3rd December 2012
Let us know your favourite Sock Creation and why in the comments below.