Ends 30th September 2013.
The children are heading back to school after their summer break so it’s time to squeeze in a bit of ‘me’ time and if one of your aims is to improve your health, fitness or lose weight this competition in association with www.porridgeontuesday.com could be a great way to regain any motivation lost over the summer hols!
Maybe you’ve had a lovely summer break or holiday away and thrown caution to the wind and the diet out the window (I know I have!) and now it’s time to get back on track! Or maybe you are happy with the weight you are but are finding it harder to maintain it and the pounds are creeping on? Or have recently had a baby and would like a sensible option to help get you back in shape?
Well, this could be the answer, Voted one of the 10 best weight-loss solutions for 2013 Porridge on Tuesday provides healthy, tasty recipes built into a programme to help you eat well for however you want to be, and most importantly is sustainable!
Created by a mum who wanted healthy eating and exercise to fit in easily with a busy lifestyle and family commitments. With the help and advice of personal trainers and a dietician website was was created to help other women gain control over their diet and lifestyle. Not only providing recipes and exercise plans, Porridge on Tuesday also provides support through a members only private Facebook group.
Morethanmummies.com in association with Porridge on Tuesday are delighted to give away an eight week healthy eating and exercise plan to 10 of our readers!
Porridge on Tuesday are also offering all our readers a discount on their 12 week plans! Simply visit http://porridge-on-tuesday.myshopify.com/collections/shop/products/the-twelve-week-plan to save 1/3 on the regular price and start your journey towards a healthy lifestyle and weight loss now!
To enter, simply visit www.porridgeontuesday.com and fill in the blank below!
‘As part of membership, each week you will receive’
- A full menu plan with breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks
- A Personal Shopping list
- A suggested Exercise plan
- Support via a closed Facebook group to help you achieve your goal
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to female UK entrants only, aged 18 or over.
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than Midnight on the 30th September 2013. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be 10 winners of each book, each winner will receive 1 eight week healthy eating and exercise plan courtesy of Porridge on Tuesday. The winners will be selected at random.
7. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
This competition is listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
If you would like to advertise a competition you are running on our website please see www.morethanmummies.com/advertise for more details.
If you like this post please share, like or tweet