Giveaway ends midnight 17th December 2013
As a little last minute Christmas Giveaway, we’re delighted to give away a set of charming little Rosie’s Pantry measuring cups.
We ran this giveaway last year and it was so popular we’ve decided to run it again!
These delightful cups come in a set of four and are a wonderful addition to your baking or cooking collection or would look fabulous on display in your kitchen. They would also make a lovely little extra Christmas gift.
To Enter simply fill out the form below:
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED
(We will contact the winner straight away on the 19th December and get them in the post in the hope of arriving before Christmas!)
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK entrants only.
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than Midnight on the 17th December 2013. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition. We will contact the winner straight away on the 18th December and get them in the post in the hope of arriving before Christmas!
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative.
6. There will be only one winner and the winner will be selected at random.
7. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
If you would like to advertise a competition you are running on our website please see www.morethanmummies.com/advertise for more details.
If you like this post please share, like or tweet