This is a new feature to the blog, my favourite items in the shops! Each week I’m aiming to show you my favourite products from the High Street and beyond and hope to give you some shopping inspiration as well as some great bargains!
This week’s top picks are from the High Street and I hope you like my choices…
1. I loved this large faux leather blue bag with silver strap detailing. Really smart and would look great with office wear and just as good with jeans and a white shirt! Looks more expensive than it’s £40 price tag from TopShop.
2. Next to catch my eye were these navy and gold high heels from Faith. Priced at £69 they’re not cheap, but they look stunning! Also available in nude with a matching bag, maybe something to consider in the run up to the Christmas party season.
3. Fast becoming one of my favourite shops is Oasis, and I thought this lilac and pink floral dress was just lovely! Perfect for an Autumn wedding! £70
4. And if you love the fabric but don’t want to splash out on the dress, Oasis also have this adorable matching clutch bag! Priced at £30 this classic bag would match a variety of outfits and suitable for lots of different occasions. The oversized clasp on the bag gives it a fun and youthful touch! This on is high on my wish list!
5. After recently purchasing a top by Apricot available in Debenhams, I paid them a return visit and was pleasantly surprised to find this short sleeved grey sweater for £19 which included the long necklace! Versatile and great for the school run and the added jewellery is a fab bonus!
6. Another shop who’s style I appreciate is Banana Republic, although none of the clothes caught my attention today, their jewellery certainly did! And it was on sale! This large white floral cocktail ring was just gorgeous, was £25 now £17.99. A classy yet fun ring!
7. Sticking with rings and still in Banana Republic, this huge cocktail ring caught my glance, how could you miss it! Still full price at £25 on their website, but in store it was £14.99. A glamorous touch for a night out!
8. Banana Republic also had these pretty ‘gold coin’ dangle earrings, reduced from £29.50 to £19.99. These stylish earrings look more expensive than their price tag and having bought some, I can’t wait for an occasion to wear them!
9. Moving away from ladies fashion, I spotted this super cute cat design young girls hooded jacket in Next, £20-£22 depending on size. And what more can I say, it’s just adorable! Miaow!
10. And if it’s cats for girls then it’s dogs for boys! Also in Next was this fun dog print shirt for younger boys, £9-£10 depending on size.
11. My final stop today was John Lewis and I though these Royal Doulton serving/tapas bowls were just lustworthy! Never thought I’d say that about ceramics but there you go! Love the pastel colours and although the won’t match any crockery I have…I want them! At £45 I managed to restrain myself and fingers crossed at some point they may go in the sale! Doubt it, but you never know!
12. My last pick for this week was this giant skeleton gingerbread man, £5 from John Lewis. I had to include this because Halloween is approaching and more importantly I simply adore gingerbread. I would quite happily dunk this fella in a cuppa…or two!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my shopping picks for this week!
Please tell us in the comments below if you like the picks for this week, and also let us know if you’ve spotted any super offers or bargains!
Click to see more posts about shopping
Would you like to write an article for morethanmummies.com? Click here to find out more
If you like this post please share, like or tweet