Ends midnight 31st October 2014
To celebrate the launch of their Care & Protect nappy rash ointment, Sudocrem have kindly sent us some tubes of their fab new product to give away to our readers!
Five lucky winners, will each receive one 30g tube of Sudocrem Care & Protect nappy rash ointment, and one of the lucky five will also receive a super cute cuddly moose, courtesy of Sudocrem!
Sudocrem has long been one of mums’ favourite products and their new Care & Protect ointment is another essential in the fight against nappy rash. The ointment provides a protective barrier which helps baby’s delicate skin from further irritation and keep skin moisturised. The conditioning ingredients of vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 helps keep skin healthy and relieves discomfort caused by nappy rash. And most importantly Sudocrem Care & Protect ointment helps to guard against possible infection by forming a protective layer over any sore or chapped skin.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning simply fill in the form below!
To enter simply complete the form below.
Please note, this giveaway is open to UK entrants only.
Giveaway now closed.
Win With Sudocrem!
For more chances to win with Sudocrem simply visit their Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sudocrem and have a go at their ‘Ready, Steady, Change!‘ app. The app offers a chance to win a 32GB iPad Air as well as money off Sudocrem vouchers!
To be in with a chance of winning the iPad Air you have to complete the app challenge within 50 seconds. You are then entered in the main draw. You have until the 28th of October 2014 to take part. If you complete the challenge within 80 seconds you automatically receive a money off voucher which you can print off.
The app challenge consists of 3 stages;
1. Wipe baby’s face clean, but you have to do it when the temperature is just right!
2. Use the towel to dry baby as fast as you can.
3. Apply the Sudocrem to the baby by hitting the bullseye 3 times.
Here is a link to the app https://www.facebook.com/Sudocrem/app_489786731124915
After ‘liking’ the Sudocrem Facebook page you get to have a go at the simple and fun challenge.
I did have a go at the app myself and my first attempt was pretty rubbish! It took me just over 80 seconds to clean and change my ‘baby’ and no prizes this time! I was determined to have another go to achieve a respectable score so after a quick tweet about the app I was ready to give it another shot!
My second attempt was ever so slightly better, 77 seconds! I think I left my baby’s face messy for too long! But at least this time I managed to do well enough to earn myself a very handy 50p off Sudocrem Care & Protect Voucher!
If you have a go at the app and beat my score please tell us in the comments below! And if you manage it in under 50 seconds, really well done, your timing is much better than mine!
Full terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to our UK readers only.
2. Entry to the competition is by completing and submitting the above contact form.
3. The competition is free to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than Midnight on the 31st October 2014. Entries received after this time will not be entered in our competition.
5. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. The prize includes P&P
6. There will be five winners, each receiving ONE 30g tube of Sudocrem Care & Protect and the winner will be selected at random. One of the five winners will also be chosen at random to receive the cuddly moose soft toy.
7. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of the competition by email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Please make sure the email address provided is correct. After being contacted by email the winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. If no claim is received then another winner will be selected at random. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. More Than MummiesLtd reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
To stay up to date with new competitions:
Like us on Facebook
Or Follow us on Twitter
You can now follow our posts on Bloglovin
If you like this post please share, like or tweet