If you want something that is super simple to make with young children that add a little festive cheer, try these cute reindeer jars!
They could also make a cute little extra gift!
You will need…
- A clean jar with lid and the label removed. Tip: if you are struggling to get the label off the jar or you are left with patches of glue, simply use some nail varnish remover! Get’s it off in no time!
- Some googly eyes
- Some fluffy balls for the nose
- Some gold card for the antlers
- Chocolate raisins for the filling
- Glue gun, or double sided tape
Really easy do do! Stick the eyes and nose on the jar, I found that using double sided tape was really effective in sticking them to the jar. Draw some antler shapes on some gold card and cut them out to stick on the jar.
Fill with chocolate raisins or other chocolates if you prefer…and that’s it!
Click to see more Tutorials on morethanmummies.com
Would you like to write a guest post for morethanmummies.com? Could be a great way to promote your business, charity or blog. Click here to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like this post please share, like or tweet