Our Features Section gives you a fantastic opportunity to contribute an article to our website and also read other articles written by mums on a wide range of topics.
We already have a variety of articles from the benefits of swimming with your baby to the importance of nursery rhymes and singing in a child’s development. We also have a wonderful article with some fab summer beauty tips and even some imaginative fictional story sample from some very creative contributors.
If you would be interesting in contributing a article for our features page please contact email@example.com for more details or to discuss what you could write.
- Articles that aim to motivate, inspire and help guide other, for example about your experience of being a mum in business and the challenges and rewards it has brought, or how you made the leap and turned your hobby into a business.
- Tutorials and how to guides. Whether its blogging tips, recipes or things to make with your children. You don’t have to give away your trade secrets, just a taster of what you do.
- Stories or poems, fiction or non-fiction we love creative mums and would love you to share your talent or passion for writing with us. We’d also love some cartoons or artwork about mums!
- Guides on where to go and what to do in your area, anything that you think would be helpful to other mums.
- Articles on what you think will be a next big trend; from fashion to make-up, wedding styles and colours to hair styles, children’s toys to holidays.
- We’d also love more recipes and tutorials. Especially recipes that are quick and healthy and help out busy mums!
We’re open to all ideas and if you have a business you will be able to tell us a little about it and promote it as part of your article, we are of the belief that by writing something in your own words and conveying your personality you will grab people’s attention, make you more memorable and become an approachable business. Our features section is by no means limited to mums in business and anyone is free to contribute.
Credit is always given to the author, and if you would like to get involved but are not sure what you could contribute please gets in touch, we are very friendly and here to help, we may even have some suggestions for you. The most popular articles each month will also be included in our newsletter. Our newsletter is sent out by email and is also distributed at any events we attend.
By supplying any articles and/or photographs for our website you confirm that you own or have express permission to use such editorial and/or photographs and anyone found or reported to be using work that belongs to or is copyrighted to someone else will have their feature removed from our website and they may be forbidden from contributing anything to our website.
Our guidelines: We do ask that any article isn’t purely promotional and is as balanced as possible but you would be able to include info about your business/website/blog, normally in a final paragraph/s, you would also be able to include links to your website and/or social media pages and contact details etc. You can also include photographs but we do ask that you either own or have permission to use any that you submit. We don’t have a minimum or maximum word limit but generally suggest between 600 and 1000 words.
If you would like us to include a promotional post on our website this can be done via a sponsored post in our features section. This also includes press releases. Prices from £15 depending on the amount of promotion you require. We can also write a feature for you at an additional cost. If you would like more information or would like to discuss your requirements please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.